Self delusion is my optimism

Monday, December 04, 2006

Feel so lost,and its so awkward,thought i'd be enjoying being alone at home.But i guess i thought wrong.I need my family back home again,this doesn't even feel like home anymore,its like an empty shell.

Have to constantly remind myself to feed my brother's terrapin,or he'd be devastated when he comes home.I nearly died when i saw two terrapin heads popping out of the water,cause there was supposed to be three.Was bout to shoot myself cause i thought one died,but then i realised it was hiding under the rock...

And so far my prayers have worked,no cockroaches sighted.Anyone who knows me well enough knows i'd rather flee than take on a flying cockroach.And under normal circumstances i'd call in daddy pest control service.Growing up in a kampung,lets just say it's his forte,and being his dear son,i'd always call him in when harassed by such a pest.Sadly,being all alone at home deprives me of that luxury,so rather than having to deal with this problem i've decided to pray hard it doesn't arise.

Finally managed to drag myself outta bed today and then to school for vball training,and i must say the number of guys are just dwindling,at lets say...the number 3?Another day passes,and i still haven't got started on Reading log homework.

`It seems we were never meant to be?..please tell me it isn't true..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home